7.22.2010

Being Watched in MO

Lenore's supposed to be inspecting aviation sites and what not, but I think she's getting a little distracted. So many faces, so little time. She said all of these faces reside in the Lambert Airport neighborhood. Some are in buildings, some are on runways (!). What's she doing on the runway? I asked the same question.

I like this three-for-one shot. It must have been something like this that inspired those little yellow guys (a.k.a. ruthless menacing minions) in Despicable Me.



Tool boxes always have so much to say.



At first I wasn't sure if this one met our high standards, but then I decided I liked the way it emotes that cartoon gangster air. "It's like 'dis, seee?"




This guy's off center cuz he's a little tanked. (sorry)



The little building had dreams of being the understudy for Jeff Goldblum. (I'm not going to explain it, you either see it or you don't.)



Speaking of elusive references, does this one make anyone think of David Bowie? (OK, one hint: China Doll...or is it China girl? Well, you know what I mean, right?)



I guess it's China Girl.


David Bowie - China Doll


(YouTube disabled their embed code; however, it's a better version should you be so inclined.)

But I digress...

Minions. Sounds like a snack food.

No comments: